Habit, custom, tradition, language, celebration, food, religion, family organization, work, and play: all these make up our culture.... read more ›
- Religion. Beliefs of a society, some traditions.
- Art. Architecture, style.
- Politics. Government and laws of a culture (rules and leadership)
- Language. Communication system of a culture (speech, writing, symbols)
- Economy. ...
- Customs. ...
- Society. ...
Culture becomes a conceptual tool that helps us learn about people and how they develop the specific patterns that we recognize. It means, within a given time and place, looking at forces operating in individual lives that influence how different life-ways take form, endure, and change.... continue reading ›
- Culture region.
- Cultural diffusion.
- Cultural ecology.
- Cultural interaction.
- Cultural landscape.
- Values. Beliefs, principles and important aspects of lifestyle.
- Customs. Holidays, clothing, greetings, typical rituals and activities.
- Marriage and Family. Type of marriage (i.e. arranged, free, same sex, etc.) ...
- Government and Law. ...
- Games and Leisure. ...
- Economy and Trade. ...
- Language. ...
- Social Organization.
- Customs and Traditions.
- Arts and Literature.
- Forms of Government.
- Economic Systems.
The study of popular culture is useful in many ways. To be more specific, this course has reached its three intended main ideas: what it means to be American, how to be more consumption-conscious, and how to apply these studies in our own lives.... see details ›
- Good vs. evil.
- Courage and perseverance.
- Coming of age.
The major elements of culture are material culture, language, aesthetics, education, religion, attitudes and values and social organisation.... read more ›
The major elements of culture are symbols, language, norms, values, and artifacts. Language makes effective social interaction possible and influences how people conceive of concepts and objects.... see details ›
Nigerian culture is composed of various aspects apart from language. These include food, music art, dances, gender, marriages, rituals, clothing, shelter, as well as religion. All these are found in the Nigeria society constituting its culture.... view details ›